Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Pow Wow Nails


Picture Courtesy to Eccbacc

Intro

Hello...lately I needed something new with my nails because they were starting to bore me.  Do you ever get the feeling of a dull nails?  I was thinking of what I should do for my blog, of course I went to research and saw the DIY nail art. What a perfect way to fancy up the nails and make them BEAUTIFUL!  Let's get started!

What you will need:

  • Tape
  • Three colors of nail polish
  • Paper towels
  • Scissors
  • Slumber Party (this one isn't a MUST)

Step One

Take your tape (average type) and cut the tape in three slits.  It depends on how thick or thin your lines want to be.  As seen in the picture please do NOT cut the tape in half because you are going to stick your tape onto your nails for an outline.

Any type of pattern

Put on the tape to the nail

Step Two 

Take your lightest color of nail polish and just add a base coat.  This way, when you layer it will be easier to see.
Base coat (I used Essie for all nail polish)

Step Three

Stick on your tape onto your nail, have the tape be from nail to nail.  Make sure the tape is on so if you apply the nail polish it won't move.  Have the second darkest shade for this layer.  (Tip: Let it dry for at least twenty minutes)
Apply the nail polish

Step Four 

Carefully move up the tape to make another layer.  Have the previous nail polish be dried before moving it up.  Then take the darkest shade of nail polish and apply it. (Again dry the nail polish for twenty minutes)  Tada!!!!

Wait twenty minutes before taking off 

Add another color (preferred)



 Finished Look

Finished Look


I hope you guys liked the tutorial and it thought it was SUPER easy:)  It takes time and practice for it to be perfect.  Don't worry if it looks messy, it took me at least four tries to look at least presentable.  (Keep trying( These are your Pow Wow Nails and as always stay beautiful;) For my idea I found the idea from debshops

No comments:

Post a Comment