Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

DRESS to IMPRESS

Four Spring Outfits

Intro

Helloooooo! This week I decided to do a fashion post because I never really ever posted one.  (Of course, Maddi was the one to persuade me)  It's already March and spring is coming faster than we thought.  It was like yesterday when summer just ended and we all had to go to school last year. Spring time means dressy time; the phrase can be translated to dresses and skirts.  This post will show you how to style dresses and skirts for this new spring.

Kitty Kat

This first outfit consists of two essential clothing, a crop top and a skater skirt.  Now, I am not recommending to show your belly to the world but if there is litte skin showing then it is fine.  For me, I make sure the crop top doesn't ride to high. (This is the reason skater skirts are high waisted...duh)  This outfit is great for dates, going out with friends, or shopping.  I styled it with a kitty kat hat for a more cuter look.  

Kitty Kat











Kitty Hat: Pac Sun
Crop top: Aeropostale (Bethany Mota Collection)
Skater Skirt: Aeropostale (Bethany Mota Collection)
Owl Necklace: Australia
Combat Boots: Journeys

Angel's Breath

This second outfit is a simple white dress and I wore to the Taylor Swift Concert.  It can be styled with a statement necklace or for this picture I paired it with a red scarf type belt.  Just add something to a simple colored dress to make it pop.  This dress can be worn at parties or events.
Angel's Breath











Headband: Clairs
Skater Dress: Tj Maxx
Belt: Closet
Red Converse: Journeys
Necklace: Forever 21

Funky Town

This third outfit is more of a funky one.  It's for the people who are outgoing and don't care what others think.  I looove this outfit because it's different and the vibe is cheerful.  I paired a semi crop top with this cat skirt.  (Tip: Do not style a pattern skirt with another pattern becaue it will distract and confuse the eyes) I paired the outfit with some similar color shoes and headband for the matching look.

Funky Town












Crop Top: Urban Outfitters
Skater Skirt: H&M
Headband: Forever 21
Flats: Nine West

Meet Me at the Beach

This last outfit is more low key than the other outfits.  I bought this outfit in California in this cute little boutique.  My favorite advantage of boutiques is that they have a huge supply of the same shirt.  So you won't be walking down the street seeing the girl wearing the same shirt as you. (Ummmm...embarrasing?)  I just styled this high low tank with leggings to emphasize the tank.

Meet Me at the Beach













High to low tank: Boutique in California
Black Leggings: Boutique in California
Elephant Necklace: Pac Sun
Black High Heels: Forever 21


I hope you guys liked the fashion post and comment which outfit you liked best.  As always stay beautiful ;)

2 comments:

  1. OMG Tushig you're so cute <3 I love this post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could seriously be a model!

    ReplyDelete