Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

50 Random Question Tag

Intro

Hello!!! I am here with another blog post yaay!!!! Today I decided to do a 50 Random Questions Tag because I wanted you guys to know more random facts about me woohooo!!  I got this wonderful:) idea from my friend Maddi (check out her blog) and I hope you guys enjoy it, let's get started!

Where were you 3 hours ago?  I was shopping for socks because I easily poke holes in my socks...not a fun trait to have.

Who are you in love with?  My Kpop boy band;)

Image Courtesy to Hancinema



Have you ever eaten a crayon? Umm no and if I had to, then...sure

Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Of course!!! My favorite color... duh!!
  
When is the last time you went to the mall? Three hours ago hahahah 

Are you wearing socks right now? Yes and I feel like taking them of now

Does your family have a car worth over $2,000? I don't pay attention to cars but I think?

When was the last time you drove out of town? Last saturday when I was at one of my best friend's birthday party (We went go karting!!)

Our Dysfunctional Car Ride


Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?- No

Are you hot?- In both ways...heheeee just kidding, no I am not

What was the last thing you had to drink? This TonicIQ drink thingy
 
What are you wearing right now?-Long jean shirt and peach colored shorts

Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? I wish, I haven't even turned fifteen yet which means I do not have a stinkin car!

Last food that you ate?- My stepdad made this experimental pork sandwich...yaaaa

Where were you last week at this time? At home doing homework like any other typical Thursday

Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?- No!

When is the last time you ran?- This morning at 7:30 for P.E. what a joy

What's the last sporting event you watched?- Hahaha. I don't watch sporting events expect the Olympics every four years.

What is your favorite animal?- Ohh ooooh Monkeys

Image Courtesy to National Geographic

Your dream vacation?- Going to South Korea, yes please!

Last person's house you were in?- Megan's

Worst injury you've ever had? I sprained my ankle, I guess you can say I'm not that physical

Have you been in love?- Phhhssss...no.......what is the exact definition of love again?

Do you miss anyone right now?- To be honest? Like in this moment, no.

Last play you saw?- Romeo and Juliet from last year, do you guys remember that play?

What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?- What? Why would you lure a boy? That does not make any sense!

What are your plans for tonight?- Pack for California and Las Vegas then sleep

Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?- ...What's Myspace? Hahaha just joking but like really.

Next trip you are going to take?- California and Las Vegas

Ever go to camp?- Yes, like forest camping? And for like summer camp I say yes to that one too.

Were you an honor roll student in school?- Yes, hopefully for the rest of my LIFE...umm that's going little over board but that"'s my goal in high school not my life (I was just joking).

What do you want to know about the future?- My fabulous future job, handsome husband, and my cute children.

Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?- Justin Bieber perfume, I don't know the name but it smells like a lemonade cupcakes!

Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?- Nope, healthy as ever

Where is your best friend?- I have multiple and they are either watching youtube videos, studying, or sleeping.

Image Courtesy to Dacrazyz


How is your best friend?- Great, except for one of them slapped me in the face EXTREMELY hard like five times today even though I slapped her once (the life of having a best friend).

Do you have a tan?- I was born tan soo I guess #alldayeveryday

What are you listening to right now?- My stepdad's TV show

Do you collect anything?- Nope, that's one of the most hardest things to do in life

Who is the biggest gossiper you know?- All the ones who tell people's secrets

Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?- Again, no car = no pulled over

Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?- Yes and it totally was fun, I'm doing that again...for sure!

What does your last text message say?-  "I'm at the salon"

Do you like hot sauce?- Depends on the food

Last time you took a shower?- Last night

Do you need to do laundry?- Yes and I forgot to soo I will be right back...shoot

What is your heritage?- ASIAAAAAN... and like Mongolian too
Mongolia Represent! haha Image Coursey to memecrunch


Are you someone's best friend?- YES...yes

Are you rich?- Rich in my heart (Cheeeeessssyyyy) but yes compared to other people I consider myself rich even though there are people even richer.

What were you doing at 12AM last night?- Dreaming about Ice Cream

There you guys have it, now you know 50 random facts about me...this was actually entertaining!  I have to go and pack...I hate packing it's one of those dreads that comes with vacation but you gotta do watcha gotta do (first world problems).  Anyways see you guys next week and as always stay beautiful:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment