Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

From cAuSaL to Classy



A different View

Intro

Hello readers!  I just woke up from my nap and my friends are probably wondering where I went but I was sooooo tired that I just totally passed out.  Oh well, for this week, it was campaign week!...and I am running for SophomoreRep; at the end of the week on Friday we had to give our speeches.  I thought I was about to throw up butterflies but it turned out to be good:).  Besides, I didn't have my glasses so everyone looked like a blob various colors.  Before we track off, I am going to show you an outfit of the day sort of thing, let's get started!

Causal:

I didn't want to arrive to school with TOO much fancyness so I "covered" it up by wearing a plain jean shirt long sleeve thingy (denim shirt).  I didn't button the last two of my denim shirt and tied it together to make it more fitting. As you may be wondering I bought my denim long sleeve from Forever 21 (here is a semi-similar shirt as I am wearing now from Forever 21) and my dress from Tj Maxx.  My bracelet was a gift and my earrings were for my former dance competitions.  I also just wore my white knockoff Vans to give a casual feel.  I still wore my earrings (clip ons hurt) and my bracelete. 

Just Casual

Classy:

For my classy side, I just kind of stripped off my long sleeve and added a necklace with my five inch heels.  It is extremely difficult walk in those and my bought them for me the day before the speech soooo I didn't have any time to practice.  My biggest worry was to fall in front of everyone because of such high shoes.  Take that high heels!  I did NOT fall and I thanked the High Heel Goddess.


Seriously Wind?
Sparkle Baby!


Thank you for reading today's blog, I hope you guys have a great day (or what is left of it).  And as always, stay beautiful;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment