Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

**Spring HAUL **

Image Courtesy to Americanwaste

Intro

Hi, Hi, Hi…Hello readers…whatcha doing?  For today's blog I am shareing with you my Spring Haul.  My mom and I decided to shop on a dreary Saturday but that didn't stop us from SHOPPING!!!  There were some fights here and there but overall it was a successful shopping spree.  (Just to inform, I do not like buying clothes all at the same time, my technique is to buy few clothes at a time over a long period of time.  This way, I can actually invest in clothes and actually wear what I have bought)  Today is Friday, soooo it's time to party! Just kidding (if you are then, you go girl!) The weekend is here and I am ready to just, ReLaX!  Anyyyways, let's start on this Spring Haul!


Skirts

Skirts are essential in a spring/summer closet.

**The first item I bought is this peach colored skirt from American Apparel.  My goodness,  it is the most expensive skirt I have ever bought for myself (It was like $45! but totes my goats worth it)**


Love the Color

**The second item is my very own maxi skirt!!!! I was waiting for sooo long to find the perfect one; as soon as I saw it, Hallelujah started playing in the background (it's from Forever 21).  You can see it's a little revealing and for the ones who don't want to show as much skin can spanks or shorts under them.**

Tribal

Shorts

I bought two basic shorts for the oncoming summer. (Both are from American Eagle)

** The first item I bought are these mid thigh shorts.  During Spring/Summer time at school, I DID NOT have any bottoms to wear.  All of them were too short to wear (hey I love my shorty-shorts) and now I do actually have at least one thing to wear. **

For School


**High Waisted Shorts!!! Yes yes, this is like heaven because I have soo many crop tops and I was in desperate need for these wonderful shorts:)**
High waisted

Leggings  

Comfyness is the definition of leggings, wearing fashionable ones gives you a look like you actually put effort into your outfit even though you didn't. (shhh don't tell, its a fashion secret;)

**Furry is the first thing that comes to my mind when I wear these leggings.  They have a snake like texture and did I mention comfy?! Yes, girls it is time for furry leggings. These leggings are from a boutique called Spark.**
SSSssss

Tops

My closet is full of shirts I NEVER wear or even look at but I decided to buy crop tops!

**White can make your tan POP and gives your skin a glowwwww, so I decided to hunt for the perfect white top.  It came to be in Forever 21 where there were infinite amount of white shirts.  The tank is considered a crop top but has a sheer end to the muscle tank so technically the tank isn't**

That PERFECT white top


**A simple color is the starting point for fashion.  It can be accessorized, layered, or even just worn plain.  I bought this shirt from American Eagle and is on the crop top category.  I made a critical decision on the color because... well, I was going to buy the white version but then I was like eehhhh too much white.**

Plain and Simple

**The last item is a short, short, shorrrrrt crop top.  No, I am not going to wear this with just anything; it will be matched perfectly with my maxi skirt, oh yes!  I bought this crop top from Forever 21 and is a little sassy but I like a hint of sass.**

Woof

Other

**Guess what?! I bought a kimono (not a real one) !!!!!!!!!!!! Like "Yes Please," I was waiting for THE perfect colors, style, and print.  It whispered to me like...Tushig I will be your one and only true friend, buy me...BUY ME!  Hahah anyways, I bought this at H&M and I just adore the way the pastel colors of the cherry blossom is gracefully printed onto the kimono.**

Praise to H&M

**Hats, Hats, Hats...hats pull a blanket of style onto your outfit of the day.  I needed one that had a solid pattern but a hint of a girly.  It's like a skater kind of hat from Forever 21 and it's a life saver for those bad hair days (I have those like every single day). **

Hair down...Hat on

That is all for my Spring Haul, I am freaking excited to wear all of my beautiful glorious clothes during the summer. Thank you for reading my blog and as forever and always, stay beautiful;)

  -Disclaimer: my mom only bought clothes I needed like my two shorts while the others were with my OWN money-

No comments:

Post a Comment