Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

To Wipe or Not to Wipe


Intro

Hi guys! This is Tushig and today I am going to discuss about make up removers.  How many of you wanted to take off your make up the easy way?  Of course, the answer is yes!  Sometimes I wish there was a magic button to erase all the makeup.  (Sadly there isn't :'( )

Make Up Remover

Make up wipes are easy to carry but I run into one problem.  I have to wipe them ten are more times ripping my eye lids until five years later, they are sagging like wrinkles.  To solve this horrifying nightmare, I tried a new product. This new makeup remover uses cotton pads with a liquid substance.  It is called Almay Oil Free Eye Make Up.  It contains aloe, cucumber, and green tea to sooth the eyelids.  Before buying this eye make up remover, I compared ones like it.  Most contained oil; I was "totally smart" to see the oil and water separate in the other make up removers.  (Not very intelligent for the comapny to say "oil free" when it is half way filled with oil.) The Almay make up remover is known for gentle eyes and I didn't see any oil separating from water.  Why not give it a try?






Instructions

 First, wet the cotton pads by dabbing the bottle. (Don't dab too much or your cotton pad will be soaked and useless)  Second, hold the cotton up the the either eye for five seconds.  Third, wipe two times for the make up to be removed.  (If you have heavy eye make up repeat the steps until it is removed)










(Timeless tip, after removing make up wash your face afterwards.)


Review

The make up remover works easily but sometimes can burn my eyes if it sneaks in.  I would not recommend this remover to people who hate their eyes being set on fire.  Also, the smell of the remover isn't the best.  It smells like rubbing alcohol with chemicals all mixed together.  (Probably contains alcohol duh.)   Other than that, this make up remover works well to wipe away the sturdy make up.  See you guys next time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment